“We thank you for your application to the Master of Arts in Applied Thaumaturgy (Evoc.) at Edinburgh University. After careful consideration it has been determined that you are hereby admitted to the 2019 intake.”
Welcome to the world of Magic, where demi-Gods drink in your local pub, and the great grand-daughter of King Arthur is your study-buddy. Fight your way through the Paths of Elsewhere, romance a variety of gorgeous women, and discover your destiny.
DEVELOPER: Driod Productions
PUBLISHER: Driod Productions
RELEASE DATE: 2019-12-19
GENRE: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Groping,…
[su_spoiler title=”Changelog:” icon=”plus-square-1″ class=”spoiler-mau”]
– 1.0.7 added a bug that caused cards to disappear when returned to hand. Fixed the fix to the fix.
– New shortcut: Space to Auto (as well as 1-3 to trigger ally in combat)
– Katie’s Fire Immunity didn’t actually make you immune to fire. Oops.
0.6.22b [20/11/20] : Bugfixes / cleanup from public release
– Fixed a bug where using the Overwrite save caused the Yes/No popup to remain in the background.
– Added guard for battles that shouldn’t be winnable from normal play
– Prevent you from editing the name of the end of act save
– Moved the quest popup so it’s less intrusive, moved the Quest button to the top right
– Fixed Day 100 blowjob where some of the animations could time out
– Keyboard character 1-9 would trigger the wrong attacks when used for ally attacks
– Fixed some minor tweaks on the settings UI
– Computer navigation was triggering QSave, not AutoSave. Fixed
– Typos and fixes
– Increased card movement speed
– Rewrote the Threads of Love 2 event
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.