We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it’s the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first three and a half acts of the story: from your birth to your preparations to besiege the capital. It has a nonlinear plot, with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
Tất cả chúng ta đều biết câu chuyện: Anh hùng xuất hiện từ những khởi đầu khiêm tốn, tiêu diệt con rồng độc tài rồi mở ra một kỷ nguyên hòa bình và thịnh vượng mới. Nhưng ở đây, nó lại khác. Ravager là một trò chơi trong đó bạn đóng vai một chú rồng non, quyết tâm đòi lại quyền được sống của chúng. Để làm được, bạn sẽ cần phải phát triển sức mạnh của mình, liên minh với các thế lực đen tối, tránh xa công lý và hạ gục mục tiêu cần thiết.
Trò chơi hiện kéo dài ba phần: từ khi bạn sinh ra cho đến khi bạn chuẩn bị bao vây tấn công thủ đô. Nó có một cốt truyện phi tuyến tính, với nhiều lựa chọn quan trọng để thực hiện (và thú vị khi có) trên đường đi.
- Release Date: 2021-05-02
- Developer 4MinuteWarning
- Language: English
- Version: v4.2.3
- OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
- Size: PC,Linux,Mac= mb, APK= mb
- Genre: 2DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Futa/Trans, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Bestiality, Monster, Monster girl, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Graphic violence, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Male domination, Mobile game, Multiple penetration, Rape, RPG, Sleep sex, Titfuck, Transformation, Voiced, Voyeurism, Anal sex, Ahegao, Bukkake, Drugs, Groping, Slave, Stripping, Trap, Furry, Gay, Lactation, BDSM, Mind Control, Virgin, Female Domination, Lesbian, Management, POV, Incest, Twins, Religion, Sexual Harrassment
Android No Mod:
Android 4.2.1 Mod Gallery Unlock:
- This is a bonus update that uses the new, upgraded RenPy framework – which has finally got functionality to fix our most annoying bugs. It is otherwise largely identical to 4.2.2.
- MVPs of this build are Holo, for helping us get our framework issues registered; RenPy Tom, for fixing them; and Tosk, for finally slaying this great white whale.
- Performance: The game is much less likely to crash out of the blue, citing memory issues.
- Performance: The dreaded ‘black box’, that would flicker around animated sprites, has been slain.
- Voice: Various Darja sound effects have been added (Suki).
- Sound: Ambience and sound effects have been applied more consistently (GerdGenus).
- Tweak: When you play the game for the first time, Sabetha & Inej will help you set up your preferences.
- Fix: Malagar’s quest can still be completed if you capture Valzira before meeting him, or if you suck at brainstorming.
- Fix: Naho cannot be volunteered to help Malagar more than once.
- Assorted improvements to text layout, spelling, sound effects, and other doodads.
- This is our traditional ‘enhancement’ update for Pale Rock, featuring numerous improvements and fixes that have been identified since release. And as per tradition, it also includes a whole bunch of new content that was completed in that time.
- MVP of this build is Tosk, for sweeping up all of our bugs, and finding another harpoon to throw at the black box.
- Performance: Yet another fix for the dreaded black box. Hopefully it will appear less often, and for less long (Tosk).
- Scene: Sabetha and Inej are ready for your next visit (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Garoompahfah).
- Art: Sparring with Eburon (Lubbio).
- Art: Marie-Anne’s secret thirsty waifu scene (Lubbio).
- Animation: Adeline’s idles, nude variant (Amon Ra).
- Voice: Darja’s interruption to your Act II awakening (Suki).
- Voice: Darja’s visit to the Infernals (Suki).
- Voice: Darja’s last night (Suki).
- Voice: Eburon’s ritual (Var).
- Voice: Eburon’s sparring match (Var).
- Voice: Eburon’s last night (Var).
- Stat and Morale checks in Pale Rock will auto-succeed if you’re in Power Fantasy mode.
- Petruk is hiding somewhere in the Gallery, with presents for you.
- Eburon will no longer prevent you from going to Pale Rock (so clingy).
- Enid will stop appearing in the capital if she’s supposed to be in your lair.
- Rescuing Cooch from the wisps is not a battle in any conventional sense, and as such will not return you to the war victory screen afterwards.
- Neither is Malice’s birth.
- Improvements to audio, music, and ambient transitions.
- Assorted stage direction improvements.
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.